Monday, September 3, 2012

Product Review - Matrix Total Results Hair Care




Just for a change of pace, here is a product review I took part in recently. I was given a hair consultation by a team of hairdressers at L'Oreál who then recommended that I try a range of products from the 'Matrix Total Results Sleek' range.
I usually get all my hair advice from my favorite hairdresser in the world, Adrian at Delilah Hair Studio, but thought it might be kinda fun to take part in the trial (They were offering free Champagne- how could I resist?)
After the consultation, I was given a showbag full of product to try- Shampoo, conditioner and serum.
After a month, I had to report back in with the results.
Initially, I was quite impressed as I wasn't really expecting much. The products did do what they claimed they would- making my hair more shiny and smooth.
After trialling the product for a little while longer, I noticed that the product did build up on my hair and I felt like I needed to find another product to use to wash it out.
Overall given the price (this is a fairly cheap range- positioned at the lowest end of the salon category- about equal to the most expensive supermarket brand) I would say the product is good value. Would I buy it?....hmmm, not so sure. I have never found a product I love enough to stay loyal to but am willing to continue the search!!

If you want a bit of a laugh, here is a clip and some of the images from the trial! 









1 comment:

  1. Hey I’m Martin Reed,if you are ready to get a loan contact.Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com,WhatsApp:+1 989-394-3740 I’m giving credit to Le_Meridian Funding Service .They grant me the sum 2,000,000.00 Euro. within 5 working days. Le_Meridian Funding Service  is a  group investors into pure loan and debt financing at the  returns of 1.9% to pay off your bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business. please I advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of repaying back at the due time of funds.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails