Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fanantique Flowers

With Christmas just around the corner, this poor blog has been terribly neglected as things in the store get busier. We have received so many gorgeous new things in but I am also waiting on many more. I have some gorgeous Peacocks due in store at any minute and I am dying to put some images up.
I am planning on putting together a Christmas tree covered in Peacocks, so I can't wait for them to arrive.
As I write this I have one eye on the door waiting for the delivery!
In the meantime, here is just one of the the things that has kept us busy.
Our friends next  door at Il Caminetto restaurant (they do delicious Italian food and the BEST coffee)
had a function on and needed some flowers and decorating, so we were more than happy to lend a hand.
The event was for a 21st Party for a girl who wanted something 'pretty'. With some help from my Mum (a retired florist) and Gabor we set this up.


The room had two beautiful mantles, each with a gorgeous ornate mirror which reflected and highlighted our flowers. (We cheated a little and used a combination of both fresh and artificial)






oooh...the peacocks have arrived, more coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails