Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I love my new Besame Lipstick!!!

I am so excited because we have just starting stocking the most beautiful, vintage inspired lipsticks by Besame. Not only is the packaging divine but the lipsticks themselves are wonderful. I have been looking for the longest time for the perfect red lipstick and at long last I have finally found it!
I have had trouble finding the right combination of colour and texture. Most of the lipsticks I have purchased in the past have been too glossy and it means they seem to vanish within moments of putting them on and the matt lipsticks seem to dry up and feel 'tight' on the lips. The Besame Lipsticks are 'semi-matte' which makes them just right.
The lipstick display in store.

The range is created by cosmetic historian Gabriela Hernandez and her careful attention to detail can be seen in every aspect of the range. I also purchased this cute range of vintage style pocket mirrors, great for your bag or for a small gift.





Loving my new 'red velvet' Besame lipstick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails