Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Welcome Spring

 Spring has Sprung!

After a really long Winter, Spring is finally here...although it doesn't really feel like it yet. I never thought I'd get sick of my favorite boots but I am. I'm ready for strappy shoes, longer nights, walks on the beach and of course refreshing cocktails.
With the arrival of Spring last week, things have really gotten busier, (hence the recent blog neglect) all of a sudden, so much has happened! Two of my dear friends have just become mothers for the first time. Welcome to the world, little Elle Angelina and little Elliot Joseph! Another dear friend, Emma of Fleurage Perfumery, has celebrated her fortieth birthday..in complete style I might add, with a 'Paris Bohemia' themed party (for more on that, and to visit a fabulous perfume blog click here)
And of course there was fashion week. A highlight of this was the fabulous Chitra's Spring Collection. This image from Style Melbourne, to see the full story click here.

Chitra is my favorite Melbourne Designer and I am lucky enough to have worked with her on several occasions....I am currently working on an illustration for another one of her upcoming shows.

Of course right now I am busily working away on Fanantique's Spring  Event which is coming up very soon, I am busily unpacking crinolines, organizing gloves, flowers shoes and more.
I am very lucky and excited to be working with a great team of creative people, hair stylists, make-up artists, musicians and performers who I look forward to telling you more about soon.

For now, here is a sneek peek at a few of the lovely vintage Spring dresses that will be featured in the show.


If you are in Melbourne and would like to attend our Spring Show please contact me via the contact form on the website www.fanantique.com.au and I will send you an invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails